-
December 23rd, 2004, 09:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I must sadly part with my A-7's because we are moving to a much smaller house. It would be a shame for them to waste away out in the future garage. They are 825 cabs with added bracing, just re-insulated and painted. 15" Woofers are 416-8A, 511B horns, 808B drivers, N801-8A X-over. Some of the woofers have the following codes....391127 or 391129. 1971 is an opinion I got from a resident expert here in the Altec group. They originally were installed in the Hoosier dome in Indy. I have 4, and they all still knock you down with just a few watts input. You tell me what they're worth. I have a good ebay feedback record if that means anything as far as my credibility with net dealing. I do not want to crate these cabinets for shipment by a carrier. If you or your agent want to, that's fine with me. I will deliver a pair at a time within 100 miles of where we live for gas or meet you somewhere within that distance. I have 2 weeks off so I can do it with no problem right now, weather permitting. Payment in full before I start driving. Pickup would be much easier - we live about an hour SW of the INDY airport. I can email some pictures but don't be shocked at the color of the cabs - I used some leftover paint to prime them for final painting by the end user. Merry Christmas everyone.
-
December 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Ebay is a good place to sell them as long as your feedback profile is good. Just make sure you are clear with your terms of sale (as is, pickup only, full payment before delivery, Etc.) and put that final gray paint on for the pictures (and VOTT stickers if you have 'em). The more original they look the more money you'll get IMHO. Personally, I wouldn't sell 'em for less than $500 or more and they actually could go over a grand on a good day---Its kinda like fishing.
-
December 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
#3
Inactive Member
For a pair that is. Happy Christmas everyone!
-
January 8th, 2005, 06:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
For what its worth the HOOSIER DOME or RCA DOME was opened in 1984.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks